CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tutorials

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Decorating with Paper Pinecones

 These big, gorgeous, life-like, jumbo pinecones are made completely out of card stock and Stampin' Up! punches and dies.


 

 I've gone pinecone crazy! This year, I've decorated my holiday windows, mantle and front door with them. I've found tons of holiday decorating to do with them, and I know you will too!

 Thanks to all my customers who bought this tutorial and made it so successful!  I am always trying to show my customers how versatile these tutorials are.  For all of you who bought the Jumbo Pinecone Tutorial, here are more ways to use it.


For those of you who are interested in the Jumbo Pinecone Tutorial, there are two ways to get it.  It is available as a  stand alone tutorial here.  Or, it is also included in the Elegant Holiday Bouquet Tutorial here.  



Products used for these projects:

Stamp Set: Border Banter (to stamp on ribbon)

Ink:  Early Espresso (to stamp on ribbon)

Accessories and More: Pinecones from the Jumbo Paper Pinecone Tutorial, 7/8" Cotton Ribbon , Frost White Shimmer Paint, Dazzling Diamonds Stampin' Glitter, mini clothes pins, plastic snowflakes.  





Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.