CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tutorials

Thursday, July 5, 2012

A Quick Post



It's been such a busy week!!!  I am busy working on getting my latest tutorial ready for release, and finishing my thesis for school. (Not to mention work, and kids home from school for the summer now).  Whew!   I was able to whip up a quick picture in MDS to share with you.  Now, I am no MDS wizard by any means.  There are people who are doing really AMAZING things with this program.  The great thing about it though, is that you can go all out, or you just add a couple of little embellishments to a picture like I did here.  The top picture was taken almost 5 years ago when my son Finn, was just a couple of months old.  The bottom picture was taken today :)!  This picture makes me so happy :) and so sad :( ..............where is the time going?  MDS added just the right little touch to this picture.  It was a Facebook hit :)   

Watch for my  Summer Bouquet Tutorial coming out next week. 


1 comments:

Heather M

Not sure how it's possible, but he's gotten older and looks like you've gotten younger! LOL Such a cute layout, being the same pose :) Also, love how the bottom picture looks like it was snapped just after he leapt into your arms!