CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tutorials

Saturday, July 28, 2012

All Star Baseball


Today I have another scrapbook page to share with you.  T-ball wound up in June for us, and I finally got around to finishing this 8" x 8" scrapbook page of my son, Finn. 


The baseball is cut out of Whisper White card stock.  I did the stitching on the baseball with the same technique that I showed you in this post.  Lots of sponging with Soft Suede ink completed the look. 


Products used for this project:

Card Stock: Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Whisper White, Early Espresso, Not Quite Navy.

Ink: Soft Suede, Not Quite Navy.

Accessories and More: Big Shot, Billboard Sizzlit Decorative Strip Die (retired) , Circle Scissor Plus (retired), Petitie Pennants Builder Punch, Decorative Lable Punch,   Paper Piering Tool, Distressing Tool from the Cutter Kit (retired), Real Red 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon (retired), Linen Thread, Mini Libary Clips, Stampin' Dimensionals, Stampin' Sponges, sewing machine,




1 comments:

Anonymous

Awesome layout, I'll have to lift this when I get to my twins baseball pics. TFS