CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tutorials

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Cupcake Punch {Tutorial} and Blog Candy Winners..

Hi Everyone...

Sorry I'm having a bit of a problem copy and pasting over the picture of the random.org graphic which shows the winning numbers. And since there are 3 winners i have to do this 3 times. I stayed up late trying to figure it out but still couldn't get it to work so i thought I'd give it a try this morning before i left for work but still can't figure it out. : (

Here are the numbers random.org picked.

5 - So cute! I love it!

What keeps me coming back to your blog? EVERYTHING!!!!!! I love all the projects you share! I love all the beautiful paper flowers! Oh, I just love everything! That's not to say all the inspiration I get from you blog.

Thanks for sharing all that you share!

Sandy

7 - I visit your blog regularly and love the variety of projects that you post - i like that you use lots of punches, the dimensional look of your cards and the bright and cheerful colours that are chosen! thanks ladies! laura j


11- I think you ladies are amazing! Love both your styles.

Natasha I can't wait to see what you have created in your tutorial.

Judy May

Thank you for all your kind comments and encouraging emails. Congrats to the winners!! If you see your name above please email me at alittlebitofink@gmail.com with your email address so i can send off your FREE tutorial.

Now on to the release of my Cupcake punch tutorial. wooooohooo!

Are you looking for new fresh ideas? Looking to be inspired? Look no further, I have put together a 7 part tutorial which includes 6 amazing cards and one stinkin' cute scrapbook page layout! The tutorial is in seven parts. Each tutorial gives step-by-step instructions with tons of photos to help you recreate each card. The complete tutorial is 45 pages long and includes over 100 photos. Four of the 6 cards have hidden greetings and i have incorporate the cupcake punch into all 6 cards! You'll be amazed at what you can do with the cupcake punch! I'm so excited to share this tutorial with you! : )

Please find the link to purchase on the top right sidebar. The tutorial will be e-mailed to the email address registered to your paypal account within 24-48 hours as an Adobe PDF file following your purchase. If you do not receive your email, please check your spam box. If you still have not received your file within 24-48 hours, please contact me at alittlebitofink@gmail.com so I can correct any issues.

Here's a sneak peek of one of the 6 cards i have included in the Cupcake Punch Tutorial.



0 comments: