CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tutorials

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Spring Butterflies


I created this card last June for a club card but haven't used it for club yet. I'm finally going to share it with my club girls at next club get together. I love the clear polka dots over the coloured butterflies. It looks so beautiful in real life!! I really couldn't get a good photo. I tried every which way to capture a good shot of the clear polka dot sheets but kept getting a bit of glare through the natural light....


To attach the butterflies all i did was tie linen thread around both the card stock butterfly and the window sheet butterfly. I also used Stampin' Dimensionals to raise all 4 butterflies.

Since this was a pretty quick and simple card to create i knew right away i was going to case if for my online customer thank yous for this month. I pulled out my SAB's Everyday Enchantment DSP and whipped up several thank you cards and created a few birthday cards while i was at it!!--with a crazy schedule these days i really need to stay ahead of the game and since i was mass producing i thought I'd throw in a few b-day cards while i was embossing and punching..!!

I'll post some of the designs tomorrow so come back to see how they turned out.. ; )


Hope you like... : )

Products used for this project:

Stamp Sets: Happy Greetings (retired)

Card Stock: Whisper White (100730), Tempting Turquoise (102067), Rose Red (102544) or textured (optional), Pretty in Pink (100459), Daffodil Delight (119683) or textured (optional)

Ink: Basic Black and Pretty in Pink Stampin Write Markers

Accessories and More: Big Shot (113439), Perfect Polka Dots (117335), Window Sheets (114323); Scallop Edge Border (119882), Butterfly Punch (119848), Pretty in Pink grosgrain ribbon (109032), Linen Thread (104199), Brights Collection Patterns DSP (117155), Stampin Dimensionals (104430), Snail adhesive (104332)

--Don't forget if you order $60 (before shipping and taxes) or more through me between March 8th - 31st 2012, not only will you receive a Fabulous FREE Sale-A-Bration product but you will also receive a Fabulous FREE card tutorial from me!! ; )

TO ORDER STAMPIN' UP! PRODUCTS ON-LINE 24/7, CLICK HERE

or click here to email me your order!

0 comments: