CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tutorials

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Thank you for your order...


I hope you're enjoying your Sale-a-bration products! I sure am! I just love the Everyday Enchantment SAB DSP! and for the first time in my SU history I've used every single sheet in ONE pack of DSP and have more on the way...woohoo! I'm finding this gorgeous DSP easy to work with and love incorporating this product into many of my projects!

My stamp club members were looking for a quick and easy card that they could mass produce and have on hand when they needed a card for any occasion. So this month at club get together i shared this cute butterfly card with them! The ladies LOVED how quick and easy this card was to create and so did i...to prove how simple it was to create and mass produce I made a whole schwack of them as thank yous for my online customers this month! Not only did they receive a FREE card tutorial with their SAB orders this month but i sent thank you cards in the mail! I hope you ladies enjoyed your little surprise.... : )

If you'd love some inspiration to get your craft mojo going and would love a FREE card tutorial see details below to learn how to earn your FREE tutorial! Don't delay...this card tutorial is only being offered until February 29th!! : )


It's hard to see in the first photo, I used the Stripes Textured Impressions Embossing Folder being offered as a SAB product for some textured background! Since i used a light coloured piece of card stock I had to angle the photo in order to get a good shot of the stripes!

Hope you like... : )

Products used for this project:

Stamp Sets: Short & Sweet (115060)

Card Stock: Crumb Cake (120953), Very Vanilla (101650), Old Olive (100702),
Pool Party (122924 OR 127713 if ordering as a SAB Product- you will receive 4 sheets each of all 5 in colours)

Ink: Early Espresso (119670)

Accessories and More: Big Shot (113439), Stripes Textured Impression Embossing Folder (123128 OR 127710 if ordering as a SAB product), Beautiful Wings Embosslit Die (118138), Everyday Enchantment DSP (126154 - Exclusive SAB Product), 1-3/8" Circle Punch (119860), 1-1/4" Circle Punch (119861), Basic Rhinestones (119246), Stampin Dimensionals (104430), Mini Glue Dots (103683), Snail adhesive (104332)

--Don't forget if you order $60 (before shipping and taxes) or more through me between January 24th and February 29th 2012, not only will you receive a Fabulous FREE Sale-A-Bration product but you will also receive a Fabulous FREE card tutorial from me!! ; )

Here is a Testimonial from one of my customers:

Hi Natasha
What a great idea! I love all the cards in this tutorial and it is a great way to showcase SAB. These will also be really easy to adapt for other products. Thanks for sharing!

TO ORDER STAMPIN' UP! PRODUCTS ON-LINE 24/7, CLICK HERE

or click here to email me your order!

1 comments:

Elizabeth Price

I am love, love, lovin' this card. You have made a masterpiece. Smiles, Elizabeth