CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tutorials

Monday, February 6, 2012

Key to my Heart

I'm in love with the new Hearts Collection Framelits Dies that Stampin' Up! has just came out with! They are so much fun!! --you'll notice the fun I've been having once you see my next few posts.. ; )

Once i cut out the heart with the big shot i then sprayed a bit of stampin' mist directly onto the heart and crumpled it up into a ball. (my stmapin mist is half water and half mist). Lay flat to dry.


With white craft ink i stamped my greeting right on the black satin ribbon!! so cool... ; )

Once the heart was dry I attached one side of the ribbon to the back of the heart with a stampin' glue dot. I then slipped the trinket key on from the other side of the ribbon and attached it down at the back of the heart with another glue dot. I added stampin dimensionals to the back of the heart before i attached it to the card front.

For the Background i stamp the medallion image from Artistic Etchings in basic gray (stamping off once to lighten the gray) and then i inked up the en francais background stamp in basic black and stamped over the randomly stamped medallions.

I love the way this card turned out so i thought I'd make a few more for the flower shop where i sell my handmade cards. I was short on trinket keys so i changed it up a bit. This is a perfect card for Valentine's Day, Anniversary, Birthday.... you name it ..It's PERFECT for any loved one! : )


As you can see the only thing i changed up was the key! I stamped the key from the Artistic Etchings set and punched it out with the large oval punch. I also added a small heart and small rhinestone gem!



Hope you like.. : )

Products used for this project:

Stamp Sets: En Francais Background (109521), Artistic Etchings (W118517,C120573), You're a Gem (W122268,C122270)

Card Stock: Basic Gray (121044), Poppy Parade (119793), Blushing Bride (119796), Whisper White (100730)

Ink: Basic Black (101179), Basic Gray (109120), Craft White (101731)

Accessories and More: Big Shot (113439), Hearts Collection Framelits Die (125599), Fashionable Hearts Embosslit Die (125596), 5/8" Black Satin Ribbon (117285), Linen Thread (104199), Large Oval Punch (119855), 1/16" Handheld Punch (101227), Cutter Kit (106958-Distresser), Basic Rhinestones (119246), Stampin Dimensionals (104430), Mini Glue Dots (103683), Snail adhesive (104332), Trinket Keys (121892)

--Don't forget if you order $60 (before shipping and taxes) or more through me between January 24th and February 29th 2012, not only will you receive a Fabulous FREE Sale-A-Bration product but you will also receive a Fabulous FREE card tutorial from me!! ; )


Here is a Testimonial from one of my customers:

Hi Natasha
What a great idea! I love all the cards in this tutorial and it is a great way to showcase SAB. These will also be really easy to adapt for other products. Thanks for sharing!

TO ORDER STAMPIN' UP! PRODUCTS ON-LINE 24/7, CLICK HERE

or click here to email me your order!


0 comments: