CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tutorials

Monday, November 14, 2011

Simply Soft with a little Spice Cake!


Well i have to be honest and say that I'm getting a little bored showing you Christmas cards! --i know.. how could i even say that! i love Christmas and all the joy it brings but I've been creating Christmas projects since August and with all the prepping for Christmas classes/workshops this past month i seriously need a break....and since November is a busy month filled with Christmas classes i don't see myself taking a break anytime soon..!! With all that said how about i show you some NON Christmas cards this week! ; )

A while back i shared this card with you and when my good friend and of course talented Downline Teresa shared this card with me i asked if i could share it with you all. Thank you Teresa for sharing your version of the step card with me!! I love how you incorporated the spice cake DSP! I also like the look of the flowers. If you look at the flowers a bit closer you will see Teresa has used a bit of Crystal Effects for some 3D dimension.



You can view my step by step tutorial on how to create this style of step card by clicking here. I'd love to see your version! : )

Products used for this project:

Stamp Sets: Fabulous Phrases, Simply Soft (Hostess Set)

Card Stock: Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Pool Party, Very Vanilla

Ink: Early Espresso, Soft Suede

Accessories and More: Crystal Effects, Large Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Spice Cake DSP (124003-Holiday Mini), Stampin Dimensionals, Snail adhesive

1 comments:

Patti Willey

Those flowers were colored so nicely! Great card! My favorite DSP! Wish I had that Hostess set!