CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tutorials

Friday, October 21, 2011

Lady Gaga Halloween Costume

Warning!  This is one of those CRAZY hybrid crafting posts!  You guys know how I LOVE to try to use my Stampin' Up! products in all sorts of different crafting ventures, not just papercrafting.  This time, I was able to incorporate a few products into a costume that my daughter Emma asked me to make.

Emma:  "Mom, will you make me a Lady Gaga costume for Halloween? Please?  I know how INSANELY busy you are right now, but you would be the best Mom in the whole world............please, please, PLEASE?"  Arrrgh!


So, THIS, is the costume she asked me to make.  It WAS insanely difficult, and I AM insanely busy right now.  It was extremely time consuming, and we even had to put Gramma to work to get it done in time for the big dance (Thanks Gramma!). 

Anyways, here's what we came up with.  How do you think we did?



And hey!..........look!...........it those shoes again!  I TOLD my husband they were versatile! 



And.......just in case you were wondering............that IS a whole jar of Silver Glass Stampin' Glitter (120995) on that spike ball :) We used Crystal Effects (101055) to glue it down.  That stuff is amazing! 




and that IS a whole jar of Dazzling Diamonds glitter (102023) on those orbiting rings :) .........and how did we get the rings to stay attached to the dress?.........Silver Mini Brads (122941)!

Thanks for letting me share my lastest crafting venture with you!  


or click here to email me your order 

4 comments:

Jenn Picard

I've said it before and I will say it again, and again and again..... you are freakin' amazing!!!! So glad to have you in my downline but more importantly as an awesome friend. You totally ROCK!!!!!!!!
PS I showed Abby this post and she said "wow mom you could never make that!" and she is right,lol!

Anonymous

Wowza! This is incredible and you are truly talented. Great inspiration. Your daughter will remember these things you've done. Thanks for sharing.
Marnie

Diana Brown

Holy crap!!!! That is a fabulous costume!!! I cant believe you took on the project, and how wonderful it turned out!!!! Your daughter definitely wins costume of the year!!!!!!

Ange McKay, North Shore Stamper

I want to be your daughter!!!!!! That is the best costume ever! You are soooooo stinking talented!!!