CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tutorials

Friday, October 7, 2011

Apple Place Card Holder


Life has been so busy around my house!  I really haven't had time to sit down and create something of my own.  Sometimes, it is so nice just to CASE something.  I get a big hit from having some quick creative time, but no stress and hours of tinkering with the project.  I found these adorable apples here and couldn't wait to create some for myself.  These little babies are going to decorate my Thanksgiving table this weekend :)! 

We are also going to be recreating these along with two other fall projects at my October stamp club/class.  Contact me if you'd  like more info.  I'd LOVE to have you join in. 



1 comments:

Amanda Corbet

What a beautiful apple! They will be such a pretty addition to any Thanksgiving table! It almost looks good enough to eat!