CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tutorials

Saturday, October 1, 2011

It's a Girl!



First off, I have to come straight out and say that to get my inspiration for this card, I CASEd this card.  I did change it up a little though.  I stamped the images onto watercolour paper with jet black StazOn, and coloured the images with a Blender Pen.  I used pearls instead of brads, and created the molding on the top of the dresser with the (retired) Designer Label Punch.



To Recreate this Project:

Stamp Sets:  Baby Bundle

Card Stock:  Pink Pirouette, Regal Rose, and Watercolor Paper

Ink: Jet Black StazOnRegal Rose, Pink Pirouette, Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake, Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, Daffodil Delight, More Mustard, Pumpkin Pie, and Rose Red.

Accessories and More: Birds and Blooms Sizzlit (retired), Curly Label Punch, Decorative Label Punch (retired),  Blender Pens, Pearl Jewels,  Stampin' Dimensionals, and jewelry wire.






7 comments:

Unknown

This is just too stinkin' cute!! I love it and will be featuring this card on My Crafty Picks #36 with a link back to your blog on 10-2-11. Make sure to stop by to check out all the picks and to pick up your blog badge to display on your blog for being featured.

If you wish to decline just respond to this message to let me know.

Thanks and take care
Tiffany Bauer

Anonymous

What a delightful card! Love everything about it! TFS

Cristy butzen

LOVE your card (even better than the CASE)! TFS

Brandi Wiggins-Côté

Insanely cute and creative! Thanks for sharing!

Hugs,
Brandi

Paper Potter

Squealing with cuteness! Oh my goodness, this is just the most creative thing I've seen this week!

Allison

This is just too cute! I LOVE the drawers with all the goodies! I may have to CASE this one!

Carole'Anne AKA Stampin Stressaway

Wonderful baby card
I was looking for ideas for a baby boy card would you mind very much if I cased your card I promise to give you credit on your card
I am glad I found your blog
fabulous creations here
Thank you for that
from
Carole'Anne
Stampin Stressaway