CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tutorials

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Retired Sets and DSP Share

Well i survived my annual craft garage sale!! It was awesome! Thanks to all of you who came out and made it a fantastic day! While the kids sold lemonade, ice tea and cookies i sold more then half of my retired stamp collection. I finally gave up some oldies... just couldn't hang on to them any longer!!--was running out of space to store them! I've put a tab (Retired Stamp Sets For Sale!) at the top, underneath the blog header of what i have left if you are interested. --yes i know.. lots.. and i sold more then half so YES i'm a little obsessed with stamps.. : )
(please note i can only mail within canada and there will be an extra charge for mailing. please email if interested)

I also sold a TON.. and i mean a TON of Designer Series Paper (DSP).. but have tons left over!! After looking at my stacks of left over DSP i decided i really need to cut down on my paper addiction! Wow.. giving up stamps and now DSP! What am i thinking?? I HAVE TO GET NEW DSP FROM THE NEW CATTY! i can't give up DSP!! - yes i'm yelling and doing cartwheels...(tehe). SO in order for me to have the NEW DSP and a variety of it i thought i'd host a 6x6 DSP share for Canadians (sorry i can't mail product to the US!!)

Are you like me and feel the need to have every new DSP in the catty? (and holiday mini too??.....woohoo). My problem is that every time I see a card that i love i MUST CASE it..... but i can't if i don't have the same DSP. I also find i cut a piece of 12x12 DSP and have more then enough scraps left over so i'd love to be able to have less of one sheet but a wide variety of designs!! Are you following me..? ; )

For $43* you will receive a 6x6 piece of each of the DSPs listed on pages 183-186** of the current catty. As well as all 4 new DSP from the up coming Holiday Mini.. how cool is that!!? -Pick Your Poison, Spice Cake, Holly Berry Bouquet and Frostwood Lodge!! --i've had a sneak peek and LOOOOOOOOOOVE them!

*Price includes tax/ship. Additional mailing charges may apply. If you choose to pick up from me there will be no additional mailing charges.
**This does not include the Prints Patterns Stacks on pg 186

If you are interested in getting a fabulous sampling of all 20 of the DSPs from the New Catty and Holiday Mini, this is the way to go! Please email me if you are interested. I only have 6 spots left so don't delay!! DSP shares will be available the first week of September (When the Holiday Mini goes live!)

On to today's project! The Playdate DSP was one of my favorites from last years catty. So colourful and bright!



I was inspired by this card on Mary Fish's blog. I didn't have the Paisley Petals DSP that she used so i used playdate which is now retird. When i get my DSP share i can CASE CASE CASE, case her card the pretty way.... : )



Hope you like.. : )
Thanks for stopping by!

TO ORDER STAMPIN' UP! PRODUCTS ON-LINE 24/7, CLICK HERE


0 comments: