CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tutorials

Saturday, June 4, 2011

MDS Father's Day Chocolate Bar



I created this Father's Day Chocolate Bar for my hubby.  My kids thought this was the BEST thing EVER!  Shhhh!  Now we have to keep it a secret until Father's Day.   I got my inspiration for this project from here.  But I wanted to create my own version, and My Digital Studio was the perfect way to do it!  This program is the the BEST.  I love it for printing custom projects like this.


I used Sahara Sand, Night of Navy, Ridinghood Red, Early Espresso and Whisper White for my colour theme.  The stamps are from the Extreme Elements, Certified, and Sporting stamp sets.  I printed it onto a regular sheet of printer paper and secured it at the back with Multipurpose Glue. Check out the back (it's the best part!). 





June already? Can you believe it?!! If you've been a stamper for a while, you know what happens in June. --- We say good-bye to the many wonderful products from the current Stampin' Up!  Catalogue!  

Check out which items are retiring!  You'll want to act fast.   Do you want to save on some new products as well..? Natasha and I have a special on until June 6th.  Check out this limited time offer here.  


0 comments: