CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tutorials

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Little Dresses are Sew Suite

A few posts ago i promised I'd share a card that i designed for Louise and i to create. Here's what i came up with....


I got the cute little dress idea from a couple cards i had seen on Stampin' Connection but i came up with the design of the card on my own! I know, I know, it's not much of a design! I do admit I'm lame when it comes to designing but I'll get there! I have faith in myself. AND since i thought the card was lame i decided to create another version of the card-- so bonus for you.. : )

I also have to say how cute my son is. He's always interested in what i'm making. He surely doesn't stick around for too long but does acknowledge my creations. When i was creating the above card he had popped into say hi and to ask what i was making?? i said "what does it look like"? he said "a lamp shade"... hum.. i giggled and then he giggled!! I said "REALLY"..? "it's a dress silly"...he then said .... "wow it's pretty mom"...LOL.. oh my gosh.. it was too cute!!

Products used for this project: Stamp Set: Sew Suite, Fabulous Phrases, All Holidays
Card Stock: Basic Black, Whisper White, Sahara Sand, Perfect Plum and Neutrals Patterns DSP
Ink: Basic Black Accessories: Jewelry Tag Punch, Small Hearts Punch, Pearls, Black Satin Ribbon, White Satin Ribbon, 5/8" Organza Ribbon, Piercing Tool, Distresser, Red Sticky Strip, Dimensionals, Sponge Ovals Die and Framed Tulips Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (Occasions Mini Pg. 12)

This is the other card i designed. Very, very simple but i really like simple!! I absolutely love making the little ribbon dresses. They use very little ribbon and are soooooooooo stinkin' cute when put together! I brought the supplies to work one day and a few of us crafty girls created this card on our lunch break. Everyone was very impressed when they put their little dresses together!! You must try making one!! : )

Products used for this project:
Stamp Set: Sew Suite, Fabulous Phrases
Card Stock: Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Basic Gray
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Small Oval Punch, Small Hearts Punch, Pearls, Black Satin Ribbon, Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon, Vanilla 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Distresser, Red Sticky Strip, Dimensionals, Sponge, Paper Snips, Piercing Tool, Ovals Die, and Elegant Lines Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.

Hope you like.. : )

0 comments: