CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tutorials

Monday, April 4, 2011

Easter Treats


Here's an adorable little treat holder that looks like a carrot just in time for Easter!  I  made this with the Petal Cone die and my Big Shot.  I used Pumpkin Pie and Wild Wasabi cardstock.  I made the sentment banner on My Digital Studio. This program is amazing!  It gives you access to tons and tons of stamp sets, not to mention digital scrapbooking and card making.  Trust me, you NEED this!  I made the little tag on the lollipop with the Tiny Tags stamp set.  I swear, this is my most used stamp set! I use it on EVERYTHING.   Some of the strips of grass have been put through the Paper Crimper to give them the crimped look you see in the picture.  Who wouldn't love to get this little treat complete with pixie stix and a lollipop?  

Products used for this project: Stamp Set: Tiny Tags
Card Stock: Pumpkin Pie, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black, Wild Wasabi.  Accessories: Petal Cone Die, Big Shot, Jewelry Tag Punch, Red Sticky Strip, My Digital Studio, Linen Thread, Designer Button, and Easter Treats!












This is just one of the projects we will be making at my stamp club/class this month.  Please feel free to join us!  We always have a great time. See my calendar for more information on dates and times.  Feel free to contact me if you'd like to join us or have any questions. 

0 comments: