CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tutorials

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Love Beyond Measure



This manly card could be given for any occasion. I created this card for my leadership swap this past January. Every time i attend a SU event i like to create a "guy" swap card. I don't know about you but i find it hard to come up with "guy card" ideas. When creating masculine cards I'm always confused on where to start and what to use!! The hearts are a good indicator of LOVE and a great way to let the man in your life know you love him..!! I used our Stampin Up grid paper to create the measuring tape. Cut the bottom of the grid paper off and colored over top with DD marker. (or you can use the measuring tape from the sew suite set) The whisper white piece of CS is stamped with Sanded Background and is crumpled up (my son loves to help with crumpling!!) and then popped up with SU dimensionals. Hope you like.. : )


Products used on this project:
Cardstock: Soft Suede, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Early Espresso.
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso, Sahara Sand, Soft Suede, Daffodil Delight.
Stamps: Totally Tool, Every Little Bit, Sanded Background.
Accessories: Grid Paper w/ Daffodil Delight Marker, Silver Brad, Distressing tool, Spiral Border, Blender Pen, Sponge, Stampin Dimensionals

1 comments:

teresa

Lovely blog ladies! Love, love, love the borders and artwork! Great projects and inspiration. I've added you to my Googlereader and can't wait to see what's next. Thank you so much!